How Information is Used
Any explicitly provided information is used only by Sugarfoot Yarns and is not sold, shared, or rented to any advertisers, merchants, or third parties. By using the information we have available, we:
- may operate and improve our websites and services;
- may analyze common trends and patterns;
- may personalize and provide customers with relevant services;
- may fulfill your requests for products and services; and
- may communicate with you and respond to your requests.
How Information is Protected
We take the task of protecting your information very seriously.
- All communications in association to your account is conducted via high-grade encryption; this includes your account management and the checkout process.
- Your account password is required in order to help maintain your account's integrity. We recommend that you use a combination of letters, numbers, and punctuation for your own protection. After sending it to our website, it is saved using one-way encryption methods.
- If, as your payment choice, you select credit card, the card information you enter is never entered into our database. Upon placing the order, it is purged from the temporary cache and is no longer accessible by us or you
Your acceptance of these terms
Your continued use following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
September 30, 2014