Sugarfoot Yarns Class Policies
- Students must register and pay for classes at least 48 hours in advance to reserve their spots. Registration for classes is available at the shop, on the website (sugarfootyarns.com) and by phone (770-487-9001). IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SIGN UP 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS YOU WANT, PLEASE CALL THE SHOP TO DETERMINE ITS AVAILABILITY.
- The minimum class size is 3 (with exceptions made by the instructor); the maximum class size is 6 (unless otherwise stated). In the event that a class does not meet the minimum number of students, registered students will be notified and class fees will be refunded. In most cases, the class will be offered at a later date.
- Class fees become non-refundable 48 hours before the class begins. The fees cover class instruction only. There may be a material fee beyond the cost of the class. Class supplies, including patterns and yarns, must be purchased at Sugarfoot Yarns. As usual, 10% is discounted on all class materials for paid classes only.
- If any student prefers to purchase class materials outside Sugarfoot Yarns, the class fee will increase to $55.00 per 2-hour class session. Students should be aware that there are wide variances in the quality of materials, which may affect the suitability for use in class.
- We are unable to offer refunds for missed classes or workshops. While we do not normally offer make-up classes, we do understand that “life happens.” All make-up classes are at the discretion and convenience of the instructor. In the event that an instructor cancels a class, a make-up class will be re-scheduled.
- Registered class members only are allowed at the table during a class. Non-knitters should be left at home.
- We are unable to provide childcare at any time. If a child/children are class members, they must be accompanied by a parent or other adult guardian. Under no circumstances should any child/children be dropped off at the shop and left unattended.
- Beverages only are allowed during class. No food, please!
Please be respectful of everyone’s time and arrive at the shop on time and prepared for class. We suggest you allow enough time to get settled and be ready to participate.